“Thermal Spray Powder Market“ offer significant and proficient insights into the current market scenario and the emerging growth dynamics. The report on Thermal Spray Powder Market provides the market players as well as the new visitors to show complete view of the market landscape. The comprehensive research will enable the well-established as well as the emerging players to establish their business strategies and achieve their short-term and long-term goals. The report also presents a significant evaluation of the scope of the regions and where the key participants might find potential growth opportunities in future.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/13486334
The Thermal Spray Powder Market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The market for thermal spray powder is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.24% during the forecast period 2019-2024. Some of the major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the increasing demand for higher performance customized alloy powders, increasing prominence for plasma spray coatings, and extensive consumption of thermal sprayed tungsten-cobalt (WC-Co) coatings.
– The automotive manufacturing sector in the Asia-Pacific region has been increasing at a strong rate, and further growth is expected to be witnessed over the forecast period, owing to the surge in investments and expansion in production facilities in the region, thereby augmenting the growth of the market.
– The limited availability of data pertaining to the reliability and consistency of thermal spray coatings, like thermal spray ceramic coatings, pose a potential challenge for manufacturers, and could hinder or slow the growth of the market.
– Ceramic and metal composites (cermets), considerably improve several material properties, with regard to that of initial components. Hence, cermets are frequently applied in many technological fields, which are projected to act as an opportunity for the market in the future.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Aerospace Industry
– Ceramic powders, such as tungsten carbide and chrome carbide, are used as thermal barrier coatings in the aerospace and aviation sector, to protect components against intense heat and wear. In the aerospace sector, thermal spray powders are extensively used as the protective coatings of aircraft components and to repair the old ones. They are used in the protection of engine turbine blades and actuation systems, to provide high thermal resistance and longevity.
– Thermal spray powder coatings are largely employed for several purposes in jet engine components, such as crank shafts, piston rings, cylinders, valves, and so on. In addition, they are also applied in the coating of landing gear (bearings and axles inside the landing gear) to withstand the forces during landing and take-off.
– The aircraft production industry is booming in the Asia-Pacific and South American regions. Countries, such as China and India, are witnessing growth in the aircraft passenger travel rate, owing to the rising consumer incomes and increasing airport infrastructure network. The production of large commercial aircrafts across the world has been increasing over the past few years. In 2017, the production increased by 8.4%.
– Aircraft production has been increasing over the past few decades, owing to the increasing passenger traffic, coupled with the need for fuel efficient aircraft. The number of deliveries by Airbus manufacturer has been increasing over the past 15 years. In 2017, the number of aircraft deliveries increased by 4.36%.
– The air travel passenger fleet in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to rise by 5.7%, while the aircraft fleet is expected to increase at a rate of 4.8% during the forecast period. The total aircraft fleet is expected to reach to a number of 17,520 by 2036. Similarly, the Latin American and Middle Eastern regions are also expected to witness significant growth rates of 4.4% and 5.1%, respectively, between 2017 and 2036. With increasing aircraft fleet, the repair and maintenance of aircraft also increases YoY.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
North America region to Dominate the Market
The United States is the worldâs largest and most powerful economy, with a per capita income of USD 55,900. The economic growth rate was 2.9% in 2018, and is expected to increase to 2.3% in 2019. It is the second largest automotive manufacturer, after China, and produced 11 314 705 units vehicles in 2018. Over the past five years, the country witnessed a robust growth in automobile production. Furthermore, the production increases by 1.1% in 2018. Export of aerospace components to countries, such as France, China, and Germany, along with robust consumer spending in the United States, is driving the manufacturing activities in the aerospace industry. Industrial gas turbines are likely to play an important role in achieving national objectives related to energy and environment. The ongoing technical advances make gas turbines the logical choice for power generation and replacement of old thermal facilities operating on coal and oil. The thermal spray powder market is expected to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period, due to high demand from various end-user industries.
The thermal spray powder market is fragmented, with many of the major players currently dominate the market. Key players in the thermal spray powder market include 5iTECH (AlSher APM, LLC), Global Tungsten & Powders, HÃ¶ganÃ¤s AB, Hunter Chemical LLC, Plasma Powders & Systems Inc., Powder Alloy Corporation, Saint-Gobain SA, Praxair ST Technology Inc., and H C Starck GmbH, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the clients requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Enquire before purchasing this report –https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13486334
Thermal Spray Powder Market Analyse according to leading players, Competitive landscape, geographical regions, top manufacturers, types, and applications forecast over a period of 2019 to 2024. Geographically, this report is divided into many key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and rate of Thermal Spray Powder Market 2019 in these regions, from 2018 to 2024 (forecast), covering: North America, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
The Objectives of this report are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the Thermal Spray Powder market on the basis of product type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the size of the Thermal Spray Powder market (in terms of value) in six key regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To forecast and analyze the Thermal Spray Powder market at country-level in each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the Thermal Spray Powder market
- To analyze opportunities in the Thermal Spray Powder market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
Key Questions Answered in Thermal Spray Powder market report:
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase this report (Price 5000 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/13486334
Thermal Spray Powder Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis as Following:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market size & shares
Market trends and dynamics
Market Drivers and Opportunities
Market Analysis and Segmentation
Supply and demand
Technological inventions in Thermal Spray Powder trade
Marketing Channel Development Trend
Thermal Spray Powder Market Positioning
Distributors/Traders List enclosed in Positioning Thermal Spray Powder Market
Thermal Spray Powder Market report provides you a visible, one-stop breakdown of the leading product, submarkets and market leaders revenue forecasts till 2024. In conclusion, Thermal Spray Powder Market 2019 report presents the descriptive analysis of the Thermal Spray Powder Market Major Key-players, Types, Application and Forecast Period knowledge which is able to function a profitable guide for all the Thermal Spray Powder Market competitors.
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187