“Security and Vulnerability Management Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top-Listed Players in Security and Vulnerability Management Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Request a Sample copy of the Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103313
Security and Vulnerability Management market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Security and Vulnerability Management market data reports also provide a 5-year historical, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to the success of the organization.
Overview of Security and Vulnerability Management Market Report:
The global security and vulnerability management market is expected to register a CAGR of 10%, over the forecast period (2018-2023). Security and vulnerability management is the practice of identifying, classifying, and mitigating vulnerabilities in networking software or hardware. It has become an integral part of enterprise security in recent years. As the current cybersecurity threat landscape is uniformly evolving, organizations need to be proactive in their threat and vulnerability management efforts. The efficiency of vulnerability management depends on the organizationâs ability to keep up with current security threats and trends. Recent security attacks have increased the need for a robust cybersecurity management system, which is centered on a tough policy and applies many technologies to achieve defense. Coupled with rapid growth in the number of cyber-attacks, the demand for strict acquiescence and security packages to protect confidential data across different verticals, such as government, banking, retail, and manufacturing, is increasing and is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Increasing Number of Cyber Attacks is Driving Market Growth
The increasing incidences of technically complex attacks have raised the need for businesses to ensure that adequate cybersecurity frameworks are in place to counter such threats, and they also need to increase their cyber resilience, particularly, their ability to detect and remediate breaches and other cyber incidents. These cyber-attacks include attacks that directly target business systems and individuals, which could potentially lead to huge financial and personal losses. Smaller organizations experience high proportion of cyber-crimes related to malware, web-based attacks, social attacks, phishing, etc. Large organizations experience high costs related to denial of service, malicious insiders, and malicious code. Hence, the increasing number of cyber-attacks are driving the growth of the security and vulnerability management market.
BSFI Holds the Largest Market Share
The BFSI sector has faced several data breaches and cyber-attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves. Data breaches lead to an exponential rise in costs and loss of valuable customer information. For instance, Taiwanâs Far Eastern International Bank incurred a loss of around USD 60 million by a malware. Also, with greater customer expectation, growing technological capabilities, and regulatory requirements, banking institutions are pushed to adopt a proactive approach to security. Further, the growing trend of e-commerce has driven banks to establish secure channels for third-party payments. This sector is expected to hold the largest market share over the forecast period.
North America Holds the Largest Market Share
Technological penetration, along with increasing security concerns among banking and other verticals, is propelling the growth of the North American security & vulnerability management market. Mobile penetration in North America is high and solutions are used for making an effective approach for potential verticals in data recovery, which lead to efficient and coordinated detection of threats. North America, over the years, has taken giant leaps in terms of technological advancement, with companies making approaches to add value to the market. North America held a major share in 2017 and is expected to continue to prove its prominence during the forecast period.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103313
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Valuable Points from Security and Vulnerability Management Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Security and Vulnerability Management Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Security and Vulnerability Management Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected size of the Security and Vulnerability Management Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Security and Vulnerability Management Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Security and Vulnerability Management Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the Market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103313
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description –A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis –A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services –A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Security and Vulnerability Management Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]