The Global Australia Water Treatment Chemicals Market progress of the Industry is expected to capture increased momentum in the coming years primarily due to the presence of conducive government policies. The growth turnaround in the market is expected to activate new opportunities for expansion of the market. The improvements in various domestic economies are expected to motivate the development of the market in the upcoming period.
Get a Sample Copy of this report @:https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/13487784
In the coming years, the influence exerted by relatively high-income levels in nations around the world and the potential gains observed to some of the currencies in the world is expected to reinforce the evolution of the market in the forecast period. A considerable rise in the number of investors in the market is projected to create an advantageous scenario for the progress of the market in the forecast period.
The market for Australian water treatment chemicals in is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period (2019-2024). Increasing urbanization and economic development are increasing the demand for fresh water, consistently, thereby promoting the usage of water treatment chemicals.
– Increasing demand for water from the power and industrial sector, increasing saltwater intrusion and adverse climatic conditions spurring the demand for fresh water, and increasing regulatory drivers for reliable wastewater management are expected to drive the demand for the market, during the forecast period.
– The availability of substitute products serving as alternatives to water treatment chemicals is likely to hinder the market growth.
– Increasing production of biosolids and biogas from wastewater treatment, and shifting focus toward the usage of green chemicals are projected to act as opportunities for the market, in the future.
Key Market Trends
Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors to Dominate the market
– Corrosion inhibitors are general purpose chemicals, applied to deal with corrosion caused in boilers. Corrosion occurs due to the reaction of oxygen with metallic parts in a boiler to form oxides. Corrosion affects the metallic part of the boiler, thereby increasing the cost of energy and maintenance. They act by forming a thin layer of barrier over the exposed parts of the boiler from the water.
– When untreated water is used in the boiler, it brings with it several soluble salts. These remain soluble in cold water. However, with the rise in temperature inside the boiler, the salts become insoluble. Carbonates and bicarbonates are formed from calcium and magnesium chemicals that are dissolved in water. This residue matter gets deposited in the boiler surface and forms a hard coating, which is known as scale. The problem with the scales is that they block efficient heat transfer, create localized heating, increase power consumption and maintenance expense, and occasional boiler failure.
– Corrosion and scale inhibitors are used mostly in boiler and cooling water treatment plants to escape from corrosion. In Australia, these corrosion and scale inhibitors are used by municipal and water authorities, commercial buildings and hospitals, etc., as well as by industrial consumers, such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining. These chemicals are a significant part of the energy industry, and the mining and mineral processing industries.
– The growing use of corrosion and scale inhibitors in the above-mentioned end-user industries is expected to drive the water treatment chemicals market in Australia.
Increasing Need for Water Treatment Chemicals for Municipal Operations
– The major processes involved in water treatment in the municipal sector include preliminary treatment, primary and secondary treatment, tertiary treatment, biological nutrient removal (BNR), resource recovery, and energy generation, among others. Moreover, municipal wastewater treatment involves a significant quantity of biomass. Therefore, biological treatment is a major step for the treatment of biowastes.
– Australia uses approximately 26,000 giga litre of water per annum, or 1.3 million liters per capita per annum. Australia is the driest inhabited continent on the Earth, and with access to less than 1% of the worldâs freshwater resources, the consumption of water in the country is among the highest in the world. The growing Australian population leads to an increasing demand for urban water.
– However, the majority of natural water resources in the country have already reached allocation limits, and to meet the competing water demand in the future, the industry requires innovation and economic valuation of water and co-operation across sectors, which, in turn, may increase the demand for water treatment chemicals for municipal operations, through the coming years.
The Australian water treatment chemicals market is highly fragmented, with the presence of both regional and global players. Key players in the market studied include Veolia, IXOM, Solenis, Ecolab, and Suez Environment, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the clients requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @: https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13487784
Australia Water Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast 2019-2024
The Australia Water Treatment Chemicals industry research report analyses the supply, sales, production, and market status comprehensively. Production market shares and sales market shares are analysed along with the study of capacity, production, sales, and revenue. Several other factors such as import, export, gross margin, price, cost, and consumption are also analysed under the section Analysis of Australia Water Treatment Chemicals production, supply, sales and market status.
Price of Australia Water Treatment Chemicals Market Report (single User Licence): $ 3250
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807
Email: [email protected]